Wednesday, June 20, 2012

WearYourBeer.Com: All Your Party Needs AND More!


Let me introduce you to THE go-to one-stop-shop for all your party needs: Wear Your Beer. I had the pleasure of reviewing their fantastic Beer Pong Party Black Light Neon Cups & Balls Set, which includes beer pong balls and beer pong cups. As summer approaches, bbq's and outdoor get-togethers are a must! I was brainstorming ways to make my upcoming birthday party more active and it hit me: Beer Pong! 


Beer Pong is a fun and active game and is a great way to keep people moving at summer parties! Every little bit of activity can really add up as far as calories burned in a day! Adding some active games such as beer pong  to your summer party routine and can be a great step toward fitness! Have fun AND get fit- beer pong is a certain crowd pleasure! We are setting up a table in the backyard- under a canopy with a misting system on it to keep everyone cool while they play! Its going to be a tournament and the winner will take home a fun prize! Check out HOW COOL the Party Black Light Neon Cups & Ball Set is!!!
I have seen so many low calorie beers on the market these days that you can certainly save some calories by using the light beer of your choice. A fun way to mix up the game is to play cocktail-pong! I plan on utilizing some of the awesome sugar free mixers I have recently featured in my "Healthy Summer Fun" series (Baja Bobs and Zilch are all time favorites and I highly recommend both!). Get some low cal side dishes and some chicken to grill and youre ready for an active summer bbq!!!! Here are some other fun beer pong accessories that you can find on Wear Your Beer. Bombed Complete Beer Pong Set. Includes: 2 cup racks, 20 16oz. beer pong cups with fill lines, 2 wash cups, 3 40mm beer pong balls, and a rule sheet.


and check out the Inflatable Beer Pong Rack! I really want to get this for going down the river! Finally, an inexpensive floating beer pong game! Each set includes two Pool Pong Racks, three balls and rules for the game. Cup slots hold 16/18oz party cups firmly in place. Extended sides protect cups from cannonball sized waves! Inflate and deflate both racks in less than a minute. When not being used as a game, you can use them to hold your drinks as your float about the pool!




For More Information:
Visit the Wear Your Beer Website
Like Wear Your Beer on Facebook
Follow @WearYourBeer on Twitter
Check out the Wear Your Beer Blog


I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment