Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Brighten Up Your Summer Makeup With Laura Geller


You all know I LOVE all things Laura Geller! Available now on QVC is Laura's FABULOUS Bright Lids, Big City Collection! And I cant wait to tell you all about these eye popping shades that are perfect for your summer wardrobes! Perfect for night or day- these bold shades are sure to turn heads!!! Read all about I had the pleasure of reviewing these fabulous eye colors!
Gorgeous, arent they? I love them! They are so fun to mix and match or wear alone depending on your mood. They are from Laura's Baked Collection- which is one of my all time favorites! This collection of three Sugared Baked Pearl Eye Shadows in megawatt shades. Day or night, big-city shindig or impromptu brunch, light up your looks instantly with just a few sweeps of show-stopping color. Transforming your lids into light-catching, dazzling eyes has never been this electrifying. 

Why is it different: The collection features three brand-new eye shadow shades. You can also use each one as a brightly-hued eyeliner- simply wet a wedged brush and apply as an eyeliner- what a multi-tasker!!!

Super easy to create a dramatic look: Sweep an eye shadow brush over any of the powders and apply from the base of your lashes up to the eyelid crease. You can also use each shade as an eyeliner. For a bolder, high-voltage look, dampen your brush and apply eye shadows wet.


For More Information:
Visit the Laura Geller Makeup Website
Follow Laura Geller Makeup on Twitter
Like Laura Geller Makeup on Facebook
Subscribe to the Laura Geller YouTube Channel
Get your own kit on QVC
I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment