Sunday, July 1, 2012

MUST HAVE: Orgreenic Nonstick Ceramic Cookwear



I saw the Orgreenic infomercial on TV and knew I HAD to have this pan!!!! The infomercial shows some pretty amazing cooking footage- scrambled eggs not sticking to the pan, ground beef sliding right out- I thought maybe they were exaggerating....until I had the opportunity to review the pan and I am THRILLED to say that everything they show on the informercial is true!!! Keep reading for my full glowing rave of Orgreenic Ceramic Cookwear!!!! I will definitely be getting the entire Orgreenic line!

The first thing I did when I got the pan was cook some scrambled eggs. DH LOVES scrambled eggs and the only thing that keeps them from sticking to my normal pans is artery clogging butter & lots of it. I am beyond pleased that eggs and only eggs (no spray, butter, or oil) in my Orgreenic pan scrambled up perfectly! No added calories or cost (olive oil is expensive!). It didnt leave 1/2 my eggs stuck to the pan (more money savings) and the clean up was a breeze!! I ran my pan under water and it came clean. DH loved that (he does the dishes) almost as much as he loved his eggs!

Next I cooked up some extra lean ground beef for tacos- usually I have to add water, oil, or use spray to keep the extra lean beef from sticking- but not with my Orgreenic pan! Ground beef & taco spices and that was all! YUM

Now Orgreenic has already eliminated the need for expensive and fatty oils and butter but whats better yet is that Orgreenic  sears in the juices and flavor of your food without releasing toxic gases. The ceramic nonstick surface contains NO PCOA's! One less thing to worry about! The pan is surprisingly lightweight for being so heavy duty- check out the website & you can watch footage of just how strong the Orgreenic pan really is!

Don't miss out on this SPECIAL DEAL: you get the amazing 10" Orgreenic sauté pan and cookbook for just $19.99 plus $7.99 shipping and handling. Plus, as a *SPECIAL OFFER to customers ordering through this website, you'll have the option to order a second 10" Sauté pan and cookbook, just pay a seperate fee of $9.99 and you're protected by our Lifetime Warranty!

For More Information:
Visit the Orgreenic website
Like Orgreenic on Facebook
Follow Orgreenic on Twitter
Subscribe to the Orgreenic's YouTube Channel

We received samples of these products to review. We were in no other way compensated for our honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are oury own. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment