Friday, July 20, 2012

Nutrisystem Week Eighteen Update: 11.6 lbs Down



Nutrisystem Total Eighteen Week Loss: 11.6 lbs
This weeks loss: - .4 lb

ugh up .4 lbs- not a big deal. I was actually down .1 lbs the day before "official weigh in' so I think its partly water weight (TOM and strength workouts) and partly normal fluctuations. Regardless not the most stellar week but Im not going to get down on myself. 

I am fighting an injury - my upper back/ trap is all jacked up (highly technical term) so I have not been doing upper body workouts- boo. I know that wont effect my weigh-ins but I miss my UB w/o's and know when i can finally start them back up Im going to have to do so slowly and w/ lighter weights. Oh well. I have however been focusing on lower body & cardio w/o's.  So my w/o time has not suffered- just a shift in focus, for now.......Heres a highlight of what Im having for lunch today: mmmmm Meatball Parmesan Melt. This is one of my alltime favorite Nutrisystem lunches! Add a side salad with some beans or turkey breast atop for a complete meal. Yummers!


Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling   1-888-853-4689  or by visiting Nutrisystem online. 

For More Information:
Visit the Nutrisystem Website
Like Nutrisystem on Facebook
Follow @Nutrisystem on Twitter

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment