Thursday, July 12, 2012

Perfect For Summer Styles: Scunci Flower Bendini Clip


You all know & love scunci! I know I do! Scunci is the first name I think of when I am thinking about hair accessories. The reasons I love scunci so much: they have continually produced quality and innovative hair accessories at a reasonable price! I also love that scunci products are available at stores near you! I purchase scunci products at my local Walgreens, Target, K-Mart, CVS, just to name  a few! Keep reading for my full review of the fun & super stylish Flower Bendini Clip! A must have for all your summer fashions. Truth be told I will be wearing mine year round! Check out the scunci sweepstakes info below to win yourself a Flower Bendini!

The scünci flower bendini clip is available in three sizes and comes in the assorted colors: black, blue, pink, ivory, turquoise, golden yellow, coral, purple, and navy. I had the pleasure of reviewing the purple and I LOVE it! So cute and so easy to use. It looks great on top of a pony tail, on your part, or on the side of your do. I have longer hair and it looks wonderful in so many ways. I let my girlfriend try it on and it looks so cute on her part- she has a pixie cut. Seriously adorable on her! As you can see scunci offers multiple colors and flower styles in addition to the three sizes. 






To use the clip, start by gathering your hair in the desired style.  Slide the bendini comb into the hair, and bend and snap it securely in place for an all-day hold. It really does stay in place! I had no issues with it and I wore it all day at work. Of course I got a ton of compliments on it! It is really perfect with a nice maxi dress, or a summer dress, though it also looked great with my slacks & black top at work. Very adaptable!

The clips are available at Walmart, AAFES, CVS, Giant Eagle, Harmon, Rite Aid, Schnucks, Shopko, SuperValu, Walgreens, Weis, Winn-Dixie, and other drug stores and mass market retailers for an average retail price of $4.99. Great price for such a cute versatile piece!

Also, scünci will be offering weekly prize packs to winners of the Summer of scünci Sweepstakes. Every Thursday through Labor Day weekend, one lucky winner will be randomly selected to receive a trendy Modella Train Case filled with an assortment of scünci hair accessories, including the flower bendini and a bonus Conair Impressions Cushion Brush! Visit and “like” the scünci Facebook page to enter the giveaway, and for more great styling ideas, hair accessory trends, and giveaways, at www.facebook.com/scuncihair, or follow scünci on Twitter at www.twitter.com/scunciHair.

For More Information:
Visit the scunci Website 
Like scunci on Facebook

Follow scunci on Twitter

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  

No comments:

Post a Comment