Monday, July 9, 2012

Review: Jennifer Kries' Hot Body Cool Mind



Hot Body Cool Mind
Jennifer Kries

This is a four dvd set from Jennifer Kries. The Life Force Power System is a unique combination of pilates, yoga, dance, and Jennifers own "walking energy." This set contains 10 hours of exceptional, inspiring instruction, plenty of variety, and a mind body approach to fitness.

Life Force Power System Includes: Level 1 - Embark on the Journey, Level 2 - Harness the Power, Level 3 - Life Force Power Challenge, Level 4 - Waking Energy. 

This 28 Hot Body Cool Mind Combination Workout Choices including 20 “On-the-go” Workouts (10 and 20 minutes each), 2 Super Fat- burning Cardio Sculpt Segments and a bonus interview! The Secret Health Benefits of Yin Yoga. With this set you can: Awaken your life force! Tone and sculpt---Lengthen and define
Enhance flexibility, core strength, stamina and grace, Look and feel younger with greater energy and vitality, Reduce stress, supercharge your immune system, and find peace of mind! I received this dvd to review.

For More Information:
Visit Jennifer Kries on the Web
Like Jennifer Kries on Facebook
Follow Jennifer Kries on Twitter
Subscribe to the Jennifer Kries YouTube Channel

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment