Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Review Angie Miller Bedroom Body Workout DVD


Bedroom Body
Angie Miller, 2012

This dvd has a 30 min strength workout, a 10 min floor booty routine, and a 12 min core routine. The dvd is chaptered and includes premixes. Angie works out in a brick gym with 2 backgrounders, modifications are provided. You will only need dumbbells for this workout.

Buff Body Blast: Angie uses one heavier dumbbell or 2 lighter dumbbells for these routines.Exercises include: dip & clean & press adding a chop, curtsy & knee pulls, knee raise & pass the weight under, deadlift & row, hammer curl adding rotator cuff work, side lunge & row, tric kickbacks adding single leg squat, blanace deadlift- knee raise- dip, squat UR row, and pliet w/ big arm cirlces. The combo moves in this did raise my heartrate.

Booty Burner: is a floor routine that includes bridge & weighted donkey kick variations. Core & Pelvic Floor: is a floor core routine that includes pushups, elevator & side planks, and a butterfly series.

I rate these intermediate routines that are easy to modify up or down by adjusting your poundage. Angie uses 8-10 lbs, but I found her controlled pace allowed me to up the poundage with no problems. Great pace- no rushing but no wasted time, great form pointers & cuing. Enjoyed the format and appreciate the chaptering & premixes. I received this dvd to review.

For More Information, Visit:
Angie Miller Fitness on Facebook



I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment