Friday, September 7, 2012

Braza ~ For All Your Fashion Emergencies!



I am very excited to introduce to you: Braza - a company every woman will be thankful she found! You will wonder how you ever lived without them! They make functional products that I NEED & USE! Braza is a  Brand that Women Trust. Braza forged a new category in the fashion industry by creating an innovative, functional line of comfortable, convenient products that solve every “fashion emergency,” from strap issues to making any bra comfortable to wear. Braza offers a large line of functional fashion must haves! 

Flash Tape: 

I had the pleasure of reviewing their Flash Tape, SO HAPPY I DID! I was so sick of gaps in my blouses, or low cut shirts slipping when out on the town! I have found that Flash Tape really works- it has a great stick and keeps my blouses closed in the front- I use it with SO many of my button up work shirts! No more fussing with a safety pin between each button- ugh. If you are currently pinning- you know what a hassle it is to hide the pin and if you are like me, you hate putting holes in your clothing. Well NO MORE thanks to Flash Tape. Flash Tape Flash Tape is to women what Duct Tape is to men. It’s the single most important problem solver in any woman's arsenal. It’s used to hold clothing in place, close unwanted gaps in blouses, hold up sox and repair a hem. The original is still the best quality you can find.


BrazaBra

Another product that Braza if famous for is their fabulous BrazaBra! It is the first backless, strapless adhesive bra that really worked and it still holds up best today. Fifty million pairs of BrazaBra’s have been sold in the past 27 years. This is the genuine bra that has been shown to be the most effective method of support without a conventional bra. I own a lot of dresses that are either strapless or backless and you just cant wear a normal bra with them. But I need some support, and hey I get cold- so BrazaBra is just what I need! It is on my wishlist! I SO NEED THIS BRA!!!!

Braza Magic Clip

I also have my eye on the Braza Magic ClipBraza’s Magic Clip adds an attractive, instant lift to breasts while it redistributes weight and takes the pressure off the shoulders. This is also perfect for those racerback tank tops that I love! I hate to show bra straps but I love wearing racerbacks so this is exactly the product I have been searching for!!!!

Braza Contour Petals

And as previously mentioned, I get cold so I am very interested in the Braza Contour Petals. Braza’s large gel petals for full-figure women reinforce the ‘firm and rounded' silhouette of youth. ‘Thin Edge' engineering exclusively from Braza makes the product invisible under even the tightest, shapeliest clothing. Perfect for use with thin bras, when going braless, or under a support tank! So many uses and so functional! 

I am SO happy I found Braza! Be sure to visit their website to see all their fabulous "Fashion Emergency" products and for more information, visit:
Braza on the web
Braza on Facebook

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.




No comments:

Post a Comment