Saturday, September 8, 2012

EdenFantasys: Shunga Garden of Edo Organic Collection!

I am working on a series of Green Living posts and was thrilled to see the super fabulous Shunga Garden of Edo Organic Collection available at EdenFantasys! Keep reading to learn all about it!

Community Forum Discussions - Adult Community at EdenFantasys

Included in this awesome set is: Lotus Flower Foaming Sea Crystals Exotic Green Tea Intimate Kisses Aphrodisiac Oil, Exotic Green Tea Erotic Massage Oil Toko water based lube, and Lotus Noir Sensitizing Gel for Lovers. It is all packaged in a super cute tin! This is a perfect gift for honeymooners, newlyweds, bachelorette parties, or for an anniversary! Be sure to send your honey a link so he knows to add it to his shopping list for your next upcoming holiday! This is a gift that is sure to please him too! Perfect for romance and a quiet night in for all couples!
I recently gave this as a gift to some friends for their wedding. They are both very big into the environment and green living and of course romance - so I knew this was the perfect gift for them to take with them on their honeymoon adventure. They loved it!!! Of course, who wouldn't! I love that it comes in a really nice tin- makes it look like such a complete package and no need to gift wrap- score! Love the packaging on each product - high quality look at an affordable price. 
The set makes a romantic night in fun and easy! Literally everything you need for a nice bath, massage, and some romantic fun with your significant other. Add some candles (also available at EdenFantasys) and you can set the mood!
Be sure to check out EdenFantasys for this kit, other "green living" products, and of course all your romantic needs! As always shipping is discreet, fast, and reliable! Be sure to check out their costume selection - Halloween is quickly approaching! 

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.


2 comments:

  1. I'd love it if you'd consider being a part of my series Motivate Me Monday. You can check out previous posts on my blog (side bar button or tab at top). Let me know if you'd be interested in sharing your fitness/weight loss journey. :) Jessica

    sweatismysanity.com formerly runningtobeskinny.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, I've taken a break from it for the summer but am ready to get the series up and going again. It was a big hit and I got a lot of feedback. :)

    ReplyDelete