Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Firmoo: Get Free Prescription or Nonprescription Glasses!

Looking for designer glasses in a huge variety of styles and shapes at an affordable price? Look no further than Firmoo! They have so many awesome frames- you are certain to find a (few) pair(s) you can not live without! AND get this- new customers get the first pair free!!!!! Check out the info on how to score your free glasses to new customers here, good for bifocals, progressives, sunglasses, and more! 


The Firmoo website is SO easy to navigate. Search by gender, narrow by shape, material, or frame- gets you to the glasses you love quickly and easily! I will admit we had a hard time deciding which glasses to choose, after all Firmoo has SO MANY super cute frames!!! The good news is their prices are amazing so you can easily afford more than one! And with FREE SHIPPING on orders over $39.00, just use code " FREESHIP " at checkout to score this sweet deal!

I  had the pleasure of reviewing these super cute frames. I ordered them in my sisters prescription, as a surprise birthday present for her. LOVE them! She totally rocks them, doesn't she!



She loves them! I asked her to provide her thoughts on them. She says "super comfortable! No funny pinching or tightness. I can tell they are well made and are going to last me a long time. Best thing about them though is how cute they are! I love the contrasting color and perfect fit! Thank you Firmoo." There you have it, and as you can see- they are totally adorable on her! I did have a hard time selecting the perfect frame for her because Firmoo has SO many super stylish frames. Close second were these Unisex Acetate Full Frame Eyeglasses:


The main reason I didnt end up choosing these, was because I could not for the life of me decide between the red and the tortise shell- both are so hip and would fit her perfectly. So I went for the purple ones pictures above and yay- she loves them! She did bookmark Firmoo for future orders, she loves wearing different glasses with different outfits so she orders new glasses all the time! She is so happy to have discovered the huge variety, amazing prices, and superb quality that Firmoo offers! Her glasses arrived quickly and were packaged impeccably- no need to worry about any damage in transit as the packaging and security was top notch! Here are a few other Firmoo styles that I love!!! Dont miss out! Make Firmoo your online optical store today!


And don't forget Firmoo for all your sunglasses needs- they offer prescription and nonprescription sunglasses! And all their frames are available with nonprescription lenses as well! For those of us that want to sport a pair for the sake of fashion! And my absolute favorite pair of Firmoo glasses:

For More Information, Visit:
Firmoo on the web
Firmoo on Facebook
Firmoo on Twitter
Firmoo on YouTube

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising

No comments:

Post a Comment