Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Lumixyl Skin Brightening System: 8 Weeks to an Even Skin Tone


Are you tired of un-even skin tones, sun spots, splotches, and a dull complexion? So was I, until I discovered the Lumixyl Skin Brightening System. In as little as eight weeks you can get the bright even complexion you have been searching for! The Lumixyl Skin Brightening System is a new physician-grade system designed to safely address the signs of hyperpigmentation of the skin.

The main reason I jumped at the chance to try the Lumixyl Skin Brightening System is that clincical study results are being evaluated in large confirmatory trials and demonstrate the peptide's ability to yield visible results in improving the appearance of melasma. Study participants included persons who had previously been unsuccessful following six month terms using a hydroquinone, retinol, steroid regimen but reported visible improvements with Lumixyl™ in as little as 8 weeks with a 50% improvement after 16 weeks. Those are some serious results! I am so happy I found the Lumixyl Skin Brightening System, and so is my skin!!!! Here's the lowdown, four easy steps to a bright even complexion:

Step 1 is the Active Prep Cleanser which is an advanced antioxidant cleanser that primes the skin for the delivery of the peptide.
Step 2 is the Lumixyl Creme that features a proprietary peptide (Decapeptide-12), not found in any other product, that has been shown to effectively prevent the production of pigment without the risks of irritation.
Step 3 is the GlycoPeel 20 Lotion, a concentrated glycolic peel that kick starts your brightening regimen by helping to remove visible discoloration thus expediting reduction in pigment beneath the skin’s surface. By promoting cell turnover, GlycoPeel 20 also targets acne lesions.
Step 4 is the state-of-the-art Moisture Lock Sunscreen, a micronized physical sunscreen with broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection that also restores moisture to the skin.  
 Each of these products was specifically developed to work synergistically as a system to inhibit the overproduction of melanin, remove hyperpigmented layers of skin and accelerate results in as little as eight weeks! With continued use and sun avoidance, you can now maintain a beautifully clear, glowing, even toned complexion. Check out these before & after pics to see for yourself:

I have sensitive skin so I wanted to make sure it would be a good match for my skin. A little research taught me that the Lumixyl Skin Brightening System is:
  • Non-irritating or allergenic
  • Non-toxic
  • Safe for all skin types
  • Safe for prolonged use
  • Easily degraded by the skin
  • Will not increase skin’s sensitivity to the sun
  • Stabilized so that it will not lose potency or turn brown after opening
  • A luxurious, moisture-rich texture
And my skin can vouch for it- no irritation, no dryness, no peeling, no problems in the sun (I live in the desert), and my skin was left well hydrated! If you have been longing for bright, clear, glowing skin- look no further than Lumixyl Skin Brightening System!

For More Information, Visit:

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising

No comments:

Post a Comment