Tuesday, September 25, 2012

snackTAXI: Re-usable Sandwich & Snack Bags


So as you know I am in the process of green-ing up my house. Less plastics, less chemicals, and less waste. Enter snackTAXI Re-usable sandwich and snack bags! I am so glad to have found these as DH & I both take lunches to work daily. These will save me money, save the environment, and are super cute & fashionable. snackTAXI produces high quality, affordable reusable bags that empower everyone to reduce waste, while embracing business practices that respect our community, environment, and Earth. Now thats a company I can stand behind! And did I mention they are made right here in the USA in Massachusetts

I had the pleasure of reviewing the snackTAXI Snack Sack. These re-usable snack bags fit rice cakes, pretzels or corn chips, and is equally great for fruits & vegis! The dimensions are6" W x 4.5" H. Available in a ton of super cute prints- you will fine a few you can not live without! I love the fold-over top that ensures freshness of the food you pack and the Velcro closure keeps everything fresh. The snackTAXI Re-usable Sandwich bags are the perfect fit for a generous sandwich, bagel or wrap, or any hearty snack! The dimensions: 7.5" W x 6" H. Here are few of my favorite super-cute prints available from  snackTAXI :



snackTAXI also carries super awesome produce bags that are perfect for those of us that buy produce in bulk or have small families. I buy an organic produce box every two weeks from a local co-op and with just DH & I in the house, we cant eat it all right away-so I have my eye on the  snackTAXI  produce sack to keep my produce fresh. Better than the disposable bags that end up filling landfills, these are re-usable! Less waste and cost savings!

Do your part to help the environment and check out  snackTAXI  for all their super green, super functional, super cute re-usable, earth conscience products! Did you know that by using  snackTAXI  bags you can save 1,000 ziplocs with just one  snackTAXI  bag!!!! Check them out & make the switch!

For More Information, Visit:
The snackTAXI Website

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising

No comments:

Post a Comment