Monday, September 24, 2012

NEW From essie: Mirror Metallic Nail Polish


We all know & love ESSIE nail polish! It is available in tons of fabulous shades, goes on smooth and vibrant, and stays put without chipping! Compare it to other brands & you will see why ESSIE is my go-to nail polish brand.  I had the pleasure of reviewing their glamorous Mirror Metallics Nail Polish and it is my new favorite polish!!! You must check it out, different from anything Ive seen available on the market!


What I love most about the essie Mirror Metallic Nail Polish is that it goes on smooth and only takes one layer. No wasting tons of polish to achieve a solid smooth polished look- one layer and youre good to go. The polish is definitely chip resistant and stays smooth and shiny for weeks! I also love that it is available in multiple colors, so they definitely have something for everyone! I love that the colors are all bold & smooth without being super bright or gaudy. Truly metallic looking and certainly eye-catching. I love using one color on four fingers and then another on my ring finger for an "accent wall" look and with five different but complementary Metallic Nail Polish colors- you can easliy create tons of fab combos. To accent wall your toes for an at-home pedicure, simply save your big toe for the darker shade and the other four toes a shade lighter. Here are the sleek metallic shades available from Essie:


I can't get enough of these polishes! High quality polish at a reasonable price and like I said- in just one coat you create the look you want so no wasted time and no wasted polish. I am all about at-home pedicures these days. Who has the money to spend at a salon? I know I dont, I dont have the time to drive across town to a salon and I certainly dont want to waste my gas & fight traffic. Its so nice that with essie Mirror Metallic Nail Polish I can get a professional looking manicure or pedicure in the comfort of my own home. I get compliments on the sleek look every time I use these polishes! Check them out and you will know why they are a must have for everyones spa basket. Perfect for gift giving, pair them with some flip flops for a spa gift and keep them in mind for stocking stuffers! 



For More Information:
Visit the ESSIE website
Like ESSIE on Facebook

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising

No comments:

Post a Comment