Saturday, September 29, 2012

Halloween Shopping Made Easy with EdenFantasys

Are you ready for Halloween? I know I am. I LOVE Halloween! We are contemplating a party at our house....First things first, COSTUME! Where do I shop for Halloween costumesEdenFantasys, of course! They are my GO-TO shop for Halloween costumes. I have been a loyal customer for years and I highly recommend you check them out! I am a huge fan of shopping online and Edenfantasys makes online shopping easy, safe & secure, and convenient! 


Become a goddess wearing sexy and erotic lingerie from EdenFantasys

Please help me decide which costume I should go for this year! A few years ago I went as a cop, got my costume from Edenfantasys and it was AWESOME! DH was a prisoner - my prisoner! haha. So I'm trying to top that. Here is choice number one: Edenfantasys Gypsy. SUPER CUTE RIGHT! I love it. I actually have this one in my closet ready to go. What do you think? Fun right! I have a coin belt thingy -its more bellydancer but I thkn it would look cute with this. I just wonder what DH would wear to match me? Not that we have to match but thats always fun. I think this one is my personal favorite in all honesty. Anyway- what do you think?

DH's first choice for me is the Edenfantasys French Maid. Ooh la la indeed. It is fun! Our idea is he can be a butler and I can be the French Maid. Its a fun idea for sure! But no we will not clean your house ;) I really like this one, super cute, super fun, super flirty. So, do you love it? I like that its flirty and sexy but not overly revealing. I dont even think I would wear leggings. I may get some fishnets from Edenfantasys to go with it. Its still hot here so I won't be cold. But I will be cute.

Okay I also really love the Edenfantasys Pirate. Its a fun flirty spin on a classic Halloween costume. Its the cutest pirate costume Ive seen. DH is not real big on dressing up so we may go for pirates because I have seen some regular T-shirts with pirate sayings on them that he can wear. He's no fun, I know ;) So here it is, gorgeous, right! I think Id like to wear red hose from Edenfantasys with it and black boots though.



 I am torn, three awesome costumes....and of course Edenfantasys offers SO MANY more! Check them out and let me know what you decide on. Their pricing is great. Much cheaper than those Halloween stores and shipping is fast & reliable. My packages always come super fast and everything is always packaged very well! Check them out. 

PS. Follow @EdenFantasys on Twitter

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment