Saturday, September 29, 2012

New from Glade: Expressions Fragrance Mist & Oil Diffuser

I am lucky enough to be a BzzAgent (if you have not joined do it now! SO COOL) and even luckier - I had the opportunity to try the new Glade Expressions series from BzzAgent for my review.  


The diffuser is awesome and does not need  plugged in so thats better for the environment than those plug ins. I love the look as well- it is very sheek. I have mine in the living room as part of my coffee table display. I chose the Pineapple Mangosteen but they also have Lavender Juniper Berry, and Fuji Apple & Cardomon Spice- all sound AWESOME!

Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist is also super cool and I got the Pineapple Mangosteen and LOVE it! Im all about fruity fun tropical fragrances. They also have Lavender Juniper Berry, and Fuji Apple & Cardomon Spice- cant wait to try them all!

Visit the Glade website for more info or visit your local grocery, big box, or drug store to get some for yourself!

I received a sample of this product from Bzzagent to review.  I am a bzzagent and participate in their program. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.   

No comments:

Post a Comment