I am a huge fan of BzzAgent! Why- because they allow me to try new products and share with my friends! I got to join the Pork Be Inspired BzzCampaign! I love pork as an alternate to chicken. I love white meat pork and it is very versatile and moist. My whole family enjoys it and its my secret that its GOOD FOR YOU! Better than boring dry chicken. Very moist & delicious. Keep reading to see two of my fav pork recipes. We love to grill and its grilling season here so we had both of these last week and they were huge hits all around!
- 1/4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 4 (5 ounce) boneless pork chops, about 1 inch thick
- 1 In a large re-sealable plastic bag place, oils, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger and garlic; mix well.
- 2 Add pork chops.
- 3 Marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes- 2 hours.
- 4 Remove from marinade and discard marinade. Grill over medium coals 6 to 7 minutes per side or until pork is cooked through.
For more information, visit:
Pork Be Inspired on Facebook