Thursday, November 15, 2012

Review: Ageless Pilates with Ethel LaBranche


Ethel LaBranche, 2012

This set inclues one thirty  minute DVD and three sixty minute CD all in one convenient case. Ethel is an inspiring young woman in her 80s - which is motivation in itself to keep moving.  

In the DVD Ethel guides you through a Warm Up and Pilates Practice. In the three 60 minute CDs provide you with a real live class feel as they were recorded live in three of her classes. 

This is a great set for a great price, only $19.95 plus shipping and handling. Great routine for you, or a gift. Ethel is in great shape and is strong & fit- such an inspiration and testimonial to her practice. I received this set to review.


For More Information, Visit:

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment