Monday, December 31, 2012

Flawless Winter Skin Multi-Tasker: Vichy ProEVEN BB Cream

Want gorgeous skin year round with out a long beauty regime? Look no further than Vichy ProEVEN BB Cream. Cut your morning routine time down with this fabulous multi-tasker! It contains sunscreen - which we all know is a must have year round and it hydrates your skin, wont clog pores, evens your skin tone, and conceals dark spots. What more could you ask for in one awesome product! I love that it is safe on sensitive skin and is allergy tested. I wont leave the house without it. 


Vichy ProEVEN BB Cream is a new generation of multi-tasking skincare. It provides an immediate flawless yet natural coverage for a healthier looking complexion. With high purity pigments for natural coverage and Vitamins Cg + E for their antioxidant properties, skin tone is evened, dark spots and imperfections are concealed and skin is hydrated and protected. Available in light and medium shades. Won’t clog pores; let’s skin breathe.

LOVE that it includes sunscreen- if its not built in to my makeup I tend to forget it and we all how bad the harmful UV rays are for our skin. AND this is the perfect product for those days when you know youre going to get some sun exposure but dont want to go without concealer/foundation on your skin because Vichy ProEVEN BB Cream wont clog your pores and allows your skin to breathe- even with the sun shining on your pretty face!

I live in the desert so sun exposure is an all year round occurrence. My skin is also partial to breakouts so I love that this is appropriate for sensitive skin! I love that I can conceal my skins flaws even when Im going to be outdoors- no worries of clogged pores and skin that cant breathe. And its available in multiple shades so you can match your skin tone just right!

For More Information, Visit:
Vichy Laboratories on the web
Vichy Laboratories on Facebook

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details

No comments:

Post a Comment