Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The Tracy Anderson Method Post-Pregnancy Workout


Tracy Anderson Post- Pregnancy Workout
Tracy Anderson, 2008

Tracy leads this 47 min workout in a warm studio alone. While this dvd is designed for post pregnancy, I found it appropriate for a variety of fitness enthusiasts. You will only need a pair of light dumbbells for this workout.

This is a total body toning routine.After a warmup, exercises include a core section: crunch variations with legs fully extended, jackknife, single & double leg left,and  side plank & plank variations. LB work includes: a donkey kick series including kicks & licks, a stomach lying frog series. Upper body work utilizes 3 pound weights and includes arm circles, raises, and reaches.

I am having a hard time rating this workout and think its an intermediate routine. I found Tracy to be a great lead in this workout; great cuing, great motivation and a nice demeanor. Great focus on abs, thutt, and butt. Good for those that like floor work. I received this dvd to review.

For More Information, Visit:
Tracy Anderson on the web
Tracy Anderson on Facebook
Tracy Anderson on Twitter
Tracy Anderson on YouTube

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment