Thursday, December 6, 2012

Review: The Tracey Anderson Method Mat Workout


Stay tuned for some exciting Tracy Anderson reviews. First of my reviews is her Mat Workout! Check out her website for info on her unique dvds. I have my eye on her mini-trampoline workout because I LOVE all things rebounder! Keep reading and stay tuned into the blog for more fun Tracy reviews

Tracey Anderson,  2008

Tracy leads this 56 min workout in a nice wood studio. You will need a chair and a pair of 3 pound dumbbells for this workout. The dvd is not chaptered but is divided into distinct sections: standing legs, standing upper body, standing core, floor legs, and floor core.

The standing legs section uses a chair and you go through a series of barre type lower body exercises; leg lifts & raises and pliets. The upper body work includes arm circles, reaches, and lifts using 3 pound weights.  The short standing core section includes lots of hip shift variations. Floor legs is a nice compilation of leg raise/ lift variations and the floor core includes crunch varieties with your legs fully extended and leg drops.

I rate this ah intermediate workout-though  the upper body section was quite tough! Tracey is a pleasant instructor that provides good form pointers. I also enjoyed the music. Tracy utilizes very light weights and believes that they deliver optimal results including lean muscles, tight skin, and will re-engineer your musculature structure. She is not a proponent of anything over three pounds. I received this dvd to review.

For More Information, Visit:
Tracy Anderson on the web
Tracy Anderson on Facebook
Tracy Anderson on Twitter
Tracy Anderson on YouTube

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details


No comments:

Post a Comment