Saturday, February 23, 2013

Kroger Greek Yogurt: FULL of Protein & Flavor. LOW in calories & Fat FREE!

 I am a BzzAgent! And am lucky enough to try new products and share with my friends! I got to join the  Bzz campaign. 


love Greek yogurt but hate the price? FINALLY a Greek yogurt that tastes amazing and is affordable. Kroger stores offer a huge variety of Greek & Greek Lite yogurts that taste yum yum yummy and are much cheaper than other brands. Head to your local Kroger store (I shop at Frys!) and check them out. Available in a ton of yummy flavors, some standard and some more exotic you will find a few you wont be able to resist.


I love the Greek but if you are more of a carb watcher- try the Kroger CARBmaster milk and yogurt to save on your carb intake. I love the Greek because it is PACKED with protein and is nonfat. Love the unique variety of flavors and that they even offer a lite Greek yogurt to save even more calories!


did you know you can bake with Greek yogurt? Yep all the flavor with no added fat. Simply replace sour cream, oil, or butter in recipes with Kroger Greek yogurt and get moist, delicious, lower fat baked goods. Top your baked potato plain Kroger Greek yogurt - youll never know the difference and you will save massive fat grams and calories.


For More Information, Visit:
The Bzzagent website
Kroger on Facebook
Kroger on the web

I received a sample of this product from Bzzagent to review.  I am a bzzagent and participate in their program. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.   Please see my disclosures page for details.





No comments:

Post a Comment