GYMRA, A PRIVATE TRAINING WEBSITE, LAUNCHES
Offering Consumers an Online Option for Creating Customized Workouts
Designed to Achieve Fitness Goals
Designed to Achieve Fitness Goals
, Calif. January 9, 2013 – Today, GymRa, an online personal training website
launches, offering consumers an innovative way to easily create and incorporate
unique workout programs into their fitness regime. Featuring more than 1,500 videos with
exercises designed by experienced fitness experts, GymRa enables consumers to
create customized, results-driven workouts, anywhere, anytime.
Developed by Paula McKee, a workout enthusiast and mother of three, GymRa offers a breakthrough workout technology to accommodate the digital generation. “Daily workouts are a priority for me; however, in order to fit in my workouts, I needed an option that offered me flexibility, accessibility, and ease of use,” said McKee. “GymRa accomplishes all of this with its numerous options for selecting type, level, and length of workout. Plus I am able to select my daily workout partner,” added McKee.
Personalized workouts are easily created with GymRa’s Workout Generator by selecting from the following categories:
· Muscles, ranging from all muscles to targeted areas such as back, glutes, or core, among others, with the option of selecting multiple muscle groups,
· With or without equipment, varying from equipment available at home, or fitness accessories such as a bosu ball or dumbbells,
· Workout type, ranging from dance, yoga, Pilates, stretching, to cool down,
· Level, including beginner, intermediate, and advanced,
· Workout Time, ranging from 15, 30, 45, to 60 minutes, and
· Fitness partners, with a choice of more than 20 male and females to choose from.
In addition, GymRa features a Workout Customizer, enabling members to create personalized workouts by compiling their favorite exercise videos by simply clicking and dragging the videos into a designated area. Workouts created via the Workout Customizer can be saved, edited and accessed at any time.
GymRa workouts were developed by highly experienced fitness professionals including, among others:
· Phong Tran, a fitness specialist with more than 20 years of experience, and certifications including NASM- CPT, NASM-PES, NSCA and Core Fusion, and CBT-Suspended Body Weight Training, VIPR, and kettlebells.
· Dimitrios Theodoropoulos, a fitness specialist with nearly 10 years of experience, and certifications from the National Academy and Sports Medicine as a Personal Trainer and Corrective Exercise Specialist, as well as by the American Red Cross.
· Chad Hamrin, GymRa’s yoga specialist, with more than 20 years of experience, and certifications from Southern California Yoga Association, BKS Iyengar, and the Australian School of Yoga.
GymRa also includes an 8-week Challenge for members, with effective programs designed for beginner, intermediate, and advanced fitness levels, offering weeks of exercises. Additional features on GymRa include:
· Ability to further personalize workouts by adding music,
· Valuable nutrition, fitness, and general wellness content, and
· Ability to access on mobile devices with internet access.
· New addition of Sport Training and HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) for those who need results in a hurry.
GymRa is available and affordable for $5 monthly or $50 for an annual subscription at www.gymra.com
About GymRa: GymRa is the operator of an online personal training website committed to helping members achieve their fitness goals by providing access to an easy-to-use website designed to create customized, results-driven workout programs.
For more information visit www.gymra.com
I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details.