Sunday, February 3, 2013

MorningStar Farms & BzzAgent Present Meatless Mondays!

As you know I am a BzzAgent! And am lucky enough to try new products and share with my friends! I got to join the MorningStar Farms Bzz campaign. 


MorningStar Farms & BzzAgent make Meatless Mondays not only possible but delicious with their HUGE variety of meat free delicacies. My favorite is their Chipotle Black Bean Burgers. SO satisfying, so delicious! You will NOT miss the meat! And they are 1/4 pound size so they will fill you up and keep you full due to their high protein content.





I LOVE LOVE their  chipotle black bean burgers. SOOO good. you cant even tell they are meat free. SO full of flavor, excellent texture and super easy to prepare. Just toss in the microwave and you are done. I have also heated them in the Foreman grill and that was really good too. I just put a little bbq sauce on a bun with the burger and it is so tasty. Super easy lunch to bring to work. I get the costco size boxes and go through them quickly. I gave my husband a bite and he loved it and had no idea it was meat free. Good way to "trick" your family into more meatless meals. High in protein and flavor, low in fat and calories. And great for meat free days and of course for vegetarians. 


For More Information, Visit:
The Bzzagent website
MorningStar Farms on Facebook

I received a sample of this product from Bzzagent to review.  I am a bzzagent and participate in their program. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.   Please see my disclosures page for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment