Wednesday, February 6, 2013

REVIEW: CORE™ Power & Stamina: Medicine Ball Interval Training



Merrithew.com and STOTT PILATES® present CORE™ Power & Stamina: Medicine Ball Interval Training.



CORE™ Power & Stamina: Medicine Ball Interval Training
John Garey, 2012

John leads this workout in a small studio with two background exercisers. You will need a med ball for this workout.

After a nice warmup exercises include: dip & ball reach, squats w/ ball extended rotations, squat overhead press adding a jump, dip and ball pass, luynge ball pass, plank variations using the ball, pike with feet on the ball, pushup ball passes, teaser ball pass, slow pendulums, ball burpees, and concludes with a stretch.

This is an intermediate workout that can be modified by using a heavier or lighter ball. I used an 8 pound ball and got a great workout. Lots of multi-limb, multi-muscle exercises get your heartrate up and make the most of your workout minutes. John is a great instructor and provides great cuing. I received this dvd to review. 

For More Information: 

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details

No comments:

Post a Comment