Friday, April 26, 2013

Spice Lab ~ LOVE ~ Infused Sea Salts, Himalayan Salts & SO MUCH MORE!

 

Introducing to you a company YOU MUST check out: The Spice Lab! They offer Himalayan rock salts, infused salts, spices, sea salts and so much more. I love cooking and creating new flavors so I was beyond thrilled to discover The Spice Lab. I had never even heard of infused salts until I discovered the Spice Lab and I will NOT GO BACK to regular salt. Infused salts enable you to use less salt (reducing your sodium intake) because they pack a flavor punch so you need less to create better, bolder flavors. Keep reading for a full rave & review of some of my favorite The Spice Lab products! I had the pleasure of reviewing The Chili Head 4 Tube Salt Collection -which looks as amazing as each salt tastes:


This Gourmet Salt Collection includes 4 of the best tasting, hard-to-find salts in the world. These multi-pack samplers of salts are a great way to spice up your next meal, and are convenient to use and store. The collections are presented in affordable, portable, and decorative packages, perfect for kitchen countertops. They even comes with reference cards with detailed descriptions and suggestions on which salts go with which dishes, making it easy to create the perfect combination of flavors. Salts Included in The Chili Head Collection:
Asian Szechuan Pepper Sea Salt
Smoked Serrano Chili Sea Salt
Jalapeno Pepper Sea Salt
Hot Habanero Pepper Sea Salt


The Spice Lab offers SO many awesome products I honestly dont know where to begin- something for everyone, the cook, the party thrower, the drinker, the eater, the person who has it all- and more! I will definitely be bookmarking The Spice Lab for gift buying. Here are some of my favorite The Spice Lab products. Himalayan Salt Tequila Shot Glasses (YES PLEASE) how cool is that? I can think of quite a few people on my gift giving list that would love to receive this set! AND these are something you can use over & over and will never end up in a landfill.  Salt is a long-lasting, naturally anti-bacterial mineral so these glasses require just a little care to become your favorite party starter for years to come. Do not put in the dishwasher, simply wipe dry between each use.


And the Hawaiian Aloha Salts are on the top of my wishlist. With fun flavors such as Hawaiian Pink Passion Hawaiian Black Lava Sea Salt l  Hawaiian Red Alaea Sea Salt, Hawaiian Cabernet Sea Salt,   Hawaiian Balsamic Sea Salt,  Hawaiian Koloa Rum Sea Salt, Hawaiian Hickory Smoked Sea Salt and MORE! Displayed in this fine looking kit- perfect for a gift or to keep! 


For More Information, Visit:
The Spice Lab on the web
Find a store near you that carries The Spice Lab products

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details


No comments:

Post a Comment