Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Erin Baker's Wholesome Baked Goods- Nutritious & Delicious!

I am SO excited to tell you all about Erin Baker’s Wholesome Baked Goods! I absolutely love the taste of her baked goods (hubby and I are both IN LOVE with her Caramel Apple Breakfast Cookie) and best of all Erin’s baked goods are healthy! Yes HEALTHY, fresh baked taste and  full of healthy, real ingredients that we can feel good about snacking on. Quick and convenient for a snack or breakfast on the go. Tastes great, fills you up, and all the whole grains keep you full longer!


Erin Baker's Breakfast Cookie: available in mouthwatering: Mocha Cappuccino, Vegan Chocolate Chunk, Banana Walnut, Peanut Butter & many more, her breakfast cookies are the perfect generous sized breakfast or snack at any time of the day! I am always on the run and in a rush to get out the door so her breakfast cookies are a really satisfying, quick way to get a healthy breakfast in. We all know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day- with Erin Baker's Breakfast Cookies you dont have to go without a healthy satisfying, filling, breakfast and you dont have to dedicate a bunch of time to cooking breakfast every day.
Erin’s baked goods are packed with oats, fruit & honey and taste amazing! What a great addition to  our healthy snacking efforts. Erin takes great pride in baking products with whole food ingredients which provide sustained energy and optimal nutrition. Over the years she has created many wonderful recipes for her Breakfast CookiesHomestyle Granola, & Breakfast Cookie Minis. All of Erin’s baked goods are handcrafted and baked to order, promising homemade freshness and flavor! Simple, wholesome baking principles are the foundations of Erin Baker’s Wholesome Baked Goods- and we can taste it in every bite.
Erin Baker's Homestyle Granola is AMAZING! Soft & chewy and FULL of flavor. I am a convert. With whole natural ingredients I can feel good about topping my yogurt with it. Having a bowl for breakfast, making a fruit & yogurt parfait with it or even topping my ice cream with it! It is so tasty, I know you will love it.  With tons of fab flavors like Apple Cinnamon, Double Chocolate Chunk, Oatmeal Raisin, and more- you will find one or more that you cannot live without!

For More Information:

Visit Erin Baker's on the web
 Subscribe to Erin Baker’s Wholesome Baked Goods YouTube Channel

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment