Tuesday, April 23, 2013

RAVE: Igigi Plus Size Clothing


FINALLY a fabulous clothing brand that is sexy, sophisticated AND available in plus sizes! Just because Im not a size 2 doesnt mean I dont want to look my fabulous best. Look no further:  IGIGI by Yuliya Raquel! IGIGI! They offer sexy, sophisticated plus size clothing in sizes 12-32! They offer a HUGE selection of tops, bottoms, separates, accessories, bridal wear, bridal party wear, dresses (casual to formal), and SO much more! IGIGI clothing is gorgeous and stylish- something for everyone in a huge array of sizes! FINALLY!

The gorgeous Bolero-Style Shrug is a simple poly/ elastine  shrug-cardigan that will add a splash of color to your daytime or night out  look! This shrug layers perfectly with office attire, a lightweight tank, or a cute evening dress.  Super versatile and will enhance and brighten up any of your outfits!
Gorgeous and super versatile I love wearing my Bolero-Style shrug with jeans and a tee shirt, with a cute summer dress, or to the office with slacks! The color is super-vibrant and goes well with anything. It is a great addition to any casual, business or dressy outfit.
And check out some of my absolute favorite with these IGIGI gems- they are on our shopping list thats for sure!
Be sure to check out the IGIGI Wedding Section for all your wedding clothing & wedding coordiante needs and their super cute Accessory Section for purses, necklaces, bracelets, earrings, & more!
For more information please visit:
The IGIGI website & online store
IGIGI on Facebook
IGIGI on Twitter
The IGIGI YouTube Channel
I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details

No comments:

Post a Comment