Monday, April 22, 2013

ACE HiiT Series with Chris Freytag: 10 Minute Ab Blast Review




NEW from ACE featuring Chris Freytag is the  ACE HiiT Series. I LOVE Hiit and LOVE Chris Freytag so I knew this system would be a winner- and it is! The 7 workouts are on two dvds in one convenient dvd case. Disc one contains four 30 minute classic HiiT workouts. Disc two contains 3 workouts, two 10 minute and one 20 minute routine. 

Chris works out alone in a studio for this 10 minute core routine. You will dumbbells for one of the exercises in this workout. Chris provides modification options.
Exercises include: full rollups, hi to low boat, bicycle, side plank hip dips, double leg stretch, supine scissors, walking plank to elevator plank, and low back swimmers.
This is a high intermediate routine that I felt the next day! Some great challenging exercises that get the job done in a short amount of time. Chris is fantastic in this entire series- motivating, and superb cuing, and form reminders, wastes no time but is not rushed. I received this dvd to review.
For more information visit:
 Chris Freytag online
 follow Chris Freytag on Twitter
 Chris Freytag on Linked In
 and like Chris Freytag on Facebook

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment