Sunday, April 21, 2013

Green Giant Veggie Snack Chips Bzz campaign

 BzzAgent report to follow! This time I was lucky enough to the Green Giant Veggie Snack Chips  Bzz campaign and I couldnt wait to tell you all about it as these yummy healthy snacks are a perfect fit for my blog! Keep reading to learn all about them!


I'm always on the hunt for yummy healthy snacks for me and my family so when I was selected for the Green Giant Veggie Snacks  Bzz campaign I jumped at the chance! When the package arrived I couldnt resist and I dove right in. I wasnt sure what to expect but let me tell you I was pleasantly surprised. They taste great, are light and crisp, and have a great flavor and crunch. 

  • Roasted Veggie Tortilla Chips with Zesty Cheddar are crispy tortilla chips made with real vegetables like carrot, broccoli, and tomato, plus they contain 17g of whole grains! What an easy way to get more heart healthy fiber into your diet. Great with salsa and guacamole. Perfect sub for those normal unhealthy tortilla chips!
  • Multigrain Sweet Potato Chips with Sea Salt are made with real sweet potatoes and 14g of whole grain. I LOVE LOVE LOVE sweet potatoes so I knew I would love these and I did. Lightly salted and full of sweet potato flavor- these are the perfect savory snack with just a hint of natural sweet potato sweetness. Give them a whirl and feel good about eating them, they contain 40% less fat than regular potato chips* *Green Giant Multigrain Sweet Potato Chips (6g per 28g serving) have 40 percent less fat than regular potato chips (10g per 28g serving).


Available at a grocer near you: Fry's, Kroger, Ralphs, Bakers, Smiths, Fred Meyers, Dillions, and more- grab a bag and check them out for yourself!

For More Information, Visit:
The Bzzagent website
Green Giant on Facebook
 Green Giant on the web

I received a sample of this product from Bzzagent to review.  I am a bzzagent and participate in their program. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.   Please see my disclosures page for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment