Saturday, April 20, 2013

Bzz Campaign: Lysol Touch of Foam Soap Kills 99.9% of Bacteria

I am a BzzAgent! And am lucky enough to try new products and share with my friends! I got to join the Lysol Touch of Foam  Bzz campaign. 



I love foaming soap in general cuz I feel that it cleans better Love Lysol Touch of Foam even more because it kills 99% of bacteria. Great smell, the pump works great, not so much foam that its overkill but enough to get a great lather. Cleans dirty hands. I had no problem getting food coloring off my hands with Lysol Touch of Foam. Two thumbs up for great cleaning ability. Love that it kills bacteria so perfect for kitchen use and great for cold & flu season. Keep the germs at bay!

If you havent tried touch of foam - check it out! Available at your local grocery store, big box store, or drug store it is convenient to find, works great, is affordable, smells great, kills germs, and is in a nice dispenser! Give it a whirl & I know you'll be a convert! Available in THREE fab varieties you will find one you LOVE!














For More Information, Visit:
The Bzzagent website
Lysol on Facebook

I received a sample of this product from Bzzagent to review.  I am a bzzagent and participate in their program. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.   Please see my disclosures page for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment