Friday, April 19, 2013

ACE HiiT Series with Chris Freytag: 10 Minute Booty Blast Review




NEW from ACE featuring Chris Freytag is the  ACE HiiT Series. I LOVE Hiit and LOVE Chris Freytag so I knew this system would be a winner- and it is! The 7 workouts are on two dvds in one convenient dvd case. Disc one contains four 30 minute classic HiiT workouts. Disc two contains 3 workouts, two 10 minute and one 20 minute routine. 



Chris works out alone in a studio for this 10 minute lower body routine. You will dumbbells for this workout. Chris provides modification options.
Exercises include: pulse squats, rocking horse lunges, deadlifts, low runners lunge knee pulls, close squats, pliet heel taps, glute pinches, and bridge.
This is a solid intermediate routine that I was able to heavy up on! A great 10 min lower body add on or those days you are short on time. Chris is fantastic in this entire series-great pace, fun & effective exercises, and great cuing. I received this dvd to review.
For more information visit:
 Chris Freytag online
 follow Chris Freytag on Twitter
 Chris Freytag on Linked In
 and like Chris Freytag on Facebook

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment