Monday, May 13, 2013

Flirt in a Bottle: Hair Fragrance ~ Must Have for All Sweat Fanatics!


If you exercise like I do- you end up a sweaty mess most of the time. My hair gets soaked with sweat by the end of my hour and as we all know, washing every day is not good for our hair. Well now our hair can smell fresh & clean with Flirt in a Bottle! Quick & easy to use and smells amazing! Keep reading for a detailed review of my new must have for your gym bag. Check out Flirt in a Bottle available on GG Gatsby

Refresh your tresses with a sweet blend of apple, pink freesia and a hint of perfume, this is a long lasting hair fragrance that will have everyone turning heads and smelling great! Perfect to toss in your gym bag for a quick pick me up after exercise, or great to bring on vacation when you dont want to spend all your time washing & primping! I love the light fragrance -sweet & subtle but definately noticable while not overpowering. My DH loves the smell and I will admit to using it all over and not just on my hair as I really do love the scent! 

Quick & Easy to use: Simply spray lightly on dry hair. Reapply as needed.Ive used it on damp hair when Im rushing out the door and it works just as well! Give it a whirl and turn heads!

For More Information, Visit:
GG Gatsby on the web
GG Gatsby on Facebook
GG Gatsby on Twitter
GG Gatsby on Pinterest
GG Gatsby on YouTube

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details






No comments:

Post a Comment