Thursday, May 2, 2013

Inbru: Calorie Free Coffee Flavors ~ Easy to Use, Tastes AMAZING!


I LOVE flavored coffees and I love variety but I dont want to buy 14 different bags of coffee that will just go stale before I can get to all of them. Whats a coffee lover to do: Enter Inbru- easy to use coffee flavors that you just add to your brew basket for a fun delicious flavor. Small jars are cute & easy to store so stock up- they wont take up a ton of space like those syrups. Sugar free and sweetener free no worry of added calories or chemicals - just flavor! Keep reading for a full review of Inbru. Great for in home use or in your business or office! Inbru is sugar free, calorie free, and fat free - drink up! Enjoy a flavored cup of coffee in place of that sweet fattening treat and satisfy your sweet tooth without the guilt! Thank you Inbru!

Available in nineteen delectable flavors you will certainly find at least one you love! Good luck narrowing it down. I had a heck of a time deciding on which to try! I finally decided on two yummy flavors: Highlander Grogg (maple rum flavored - yum yum!) and Belgian Cookie. Both are amazing and I cant decide which I prefer! Other flavors I have my eye on are: Chocolate Fudge, Pumpkin Pie, and Coconut Creme. And there are so many more! Grab a few for the house, a few for the office, and of course the cute jars and adorable scooping spoon (included) make amazing gifts for the coffee lovers on your list! Great prices and easy to use website make Inbru a top pick for my shopping lists!

Inbru is super easy to use and enjoy. Simply place your coffee in the filter as normal, add a scoop of Inbru to the filter basket, and brew as directed. Quick and easy you will have a yummy flavored coffee in no time!

For More Information, Visit:
Inbru on the web
Inbru on Facebook
Inbru on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details

No comments:

Post a Comment