Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Beaintos Chips- DELICIOUS High Fiber, High Protein Snacks!



Beanitos are high fiber, high protein treats fill you and keep you satisfied for longer than greasy potato chips and are made for the health conscious snacker. And believe me- they taste amazing! Even my anti-health food husband LOVES them! We all know how tempting the crunchy snacks can be and how easy it is to derail a diet by giving in to temptation. And the good news is, with Beanitos You don't have to! They are SO much healthier than chips and taste just as good! Keep reading for a full review of my go-to chips!


I honestly wasnt sure how much I would like these- as healthy chips are so hard to find and are rarely good. Well I was SO pleasantly surprised with Beanitos- crispy, crunchy, and deliciously satisfying! I had the pleasure of reviewing two of the yum-yum-yummy Beanitos varieties, the Restaurant Style, and the Nacho Cheese variety. Both are made from white beans- though honestly they do not taste like beans at all. If I hadnt opened the bag myself I probably wouldnt have believed they are healthy! 

My husband would not put down the Nacho Cheese Beanitos and deemed them his new snack. Great - I say, finally a crunchy snack that my husband enjoys and I feel good about giving him! I really enjoyed the Restaurant Style dipped in some homemade pico or salsa. I also tried some with guacamole and could not put them down! I am really excited to try the other flavors of Beanitos and will be looking for them on my next shopping trip. Check out the other flavors and decide which one you want to start with:


Beanitos can be found at a store near you. Use the Beanitos store locator to find some Beanitos in your home town. In my area I see them at my local Safeway and Public Market stores. Check out the Beanitos website and find some near you- you will not be dissapointed!

My fav, the Nacho Cheese is corn free, gluten free, trans-fat free, vegetarian, kosher, MSG free, high fiber, cholesterol free, and all natural! With only 7 grams of fat & 140 calories in one serving and full of 4 grams of protein and 6 grams of fiber you will be filled up & satisfied!


For More Information, Visit:
Beanitos on Facebook
Beanitos on Twitter
Beanitos Pinterest
Beanitos on the Web

I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment