Wednesday, September 18, 2013

KeVita: Delicious Sparkling Probiotic Drinks!

Drink to your health, get your probiotics, and enjoy every sip with KeVita. When presented with the opportunity to review KeVita I jumped at the chance. I know how beneficial probiotics are to our digestive system and the sparkling really caught my eye. Well I am happy to report I really loved all the varieties I had the pleasure of trying. Keep reading to learn more and for a full review. Oh and did I mention they are all low calorie, organic, non-dairy and more? Keep reading! I found mine at my local Sprouts store- check out the KeVita Store Locator here.

KeVita Sparkling Probiotic Drink is delicious and comes in a large variety of flavors. At the heart of KeVita is its proprietary culture with four strains of live probiotics. Created with optimum health in mind, KeVita is handcrafted in its own facility in Southern California-made in the USA! Some of my favorites are: Coconut, Mango Coconut and Pomegranate. KeVita is certified organic, non-dairy, non-GMO, gluten free and vegan. 

I really loved the coconut flavor and will DEFINITELY be buying it again. Other yummy flavors I had the pleasure of trying were Pomegranate Black Tea, Living Greens. All three amazingly delicious and amazingly tasty! I cant wait to try the Mojito Lime Coconut- yum! These are very refreshing, lightly sparkling, and very unique. The calorie counts range from 5-30 per serving (2 servings per bottle) so you can drink to your healths content! The tea varieties and the Living Greens contain tea so the caffeine will give you a little boost when you need it!


I liked the Daily Cleanse variety a lot. Very unique and very tasty. I drank it on a hot afternoon in the dessert and could not put it down. I loved the spicy kick from the cayenne and only five calories in 1/2 the bottle! The organic lemon was nice & tart. I have never tried a real cleanse thing but have always been curious about the flavor so I was excited to try the KeVita Daily Cleanse. I liked it a lot and will be buying more. I hope you will grab a few bottles next time you are at your local Sprouts or other health food store. 
For More Information, Visit:
KeVita on the web
KeVita on Twitter
KeVita on Facebook
KeVita on Pinterest
KeVita onYouTube

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details


2 comments:

  1. Nice review! I have a probiotic obsession! But I drink Yakult is a probiotic dairy product made by fermenting a mixture of skimmed milk with a special strain of the bacterium Lactobacillus casei Shirota.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice article you have here! Probiotics drink can help to regulate your digestive system and boost your immune system.

    Virtual Assistant in Philippines

    ReplyDelete