Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Amoretti Syrups: Put the Boo in Booze This Halloween!


If you are like me, you like to make your holidays festive & fun. Well Amoretti Syrups make it easy - not only do they offer unique syrup mixers but they also have a ton of unique, seasonal recipes to make your holidays a hit! If you are having a party or even just a night in with friends- these cocktails are sure to be a hit! Amoretti also offers sugar free syrups so that makes having fun & delicious drinks guiltless! Amoretti Syrups are on my holiday hot-list! Learn more, keep reading.



Apple of my Pie
Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
Strain into a rocks glass over fresh ice. Optional: top with a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.

Bottled Spirits Potion

Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
Strain into a martini glass and garnish with a raspberry.

Amoretti offers a large line of awesome must haves for year round festive cooking & baking. From olive oils, drink mixers, beverage syrups, gourmet icings, and more. I had the pleasure of reviewing their Premium Dark Chocolate Syrup and it was amazing. I tried the sugar free variety and I was pleasantly surprised- sometimes sugar free syrups do not have rich flavors but Amoretti was rich and very chocolaty and only FIFTEEN calories per serving, made with natural flavors, and contains NO ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS!!! 

For More Information, Visit:
Amoretti on the webAmoretti on Facebook
Amoretti on Twitter
Amoretti on YouTube

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment