Thursday, October 3, 2013

Review: Pilates For Runners with Laura Tarbell

Pilates for Runners
Laura Tarbell,  2013

Laura leads this 56 min pilates workout in a gym setting w/ 2 background exercisers, one showing modifications. You will not need any equipment for this standing & floor pilates workout with some added balance work. The workout is designed to enhance runners efficiency and reduce injury.

After breath work, exercises include: leg & knee drops, leg circles, hundred, low back extension, 1/2 rollup, bicycle, bridge leg series, hi plank series, leg & arm raises, superman, lunge & runners arms, side lying leg series, bird dog, table top series, side plank work, reverse plank & leg raiwse, spine stretch, cat cow, and balance leg raises. The workout concludes with breath work. 

I rate this an intermediate routine that blends nice balance work with pilates work. This is a unique blend of exercises that will target your core  & lower body. Laura provides great form pointers & cuing. I received this dvd to review.

For more information & to purchase this dvd:
Visit the Tarbell Pilates website 
Like Tarbell Pilates on Facebook 
Follow Tarbell Pilates on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment