Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Somersault Sunflower Seed Snacks ~ Natural & Delicious!


Let me introduce to you my  new super food snackSomersaults are a DELICIOUS healthy, bite-sized crunchy snacks that are perfect for back to school snacking. Toss a bag of Somersaults in your gym bag or your lunch sack for a great protein packed delicious part of your healthy meal. Great for a mid-morning or afternoon snack or for a fast breakfast on the go. Perfect for this busy time of year, with the hustle and bustle of back to school and the impending holiday season. Nut-FREE, so everyone can enjoy!

The main ingredient is the delicious & nutritious sunflower seed combined with simple, all-natural ingredients of the highest quality so you can feel good sharing Somersaults with your whole family. We love the nut free nutrition of sunflower seeds so much and are happy to see that this nutritional super hero is the #1 ingredient in every Somersault snack!

 I had the pleasure of reviewing all the DELICIOUS varieties of Somersault Snacks and I have a hard time choosing a favorite. For a sweet variety I am in love with their Dutch Cocoa, mildly sweet, natural nutty flavor, and a great crunch. DH loved the savory Santa Fe Salsa variety, awesome crunch, a little zip of herbs, and the Somersault nutty flavor. But seriously- every flavor is yummy and nutritious!

Check out all the Somersault Snack Co.'s YUMMY varities:
I love that Somersault Snacks come in a handy resealable package for freshness and also come in .5 oz,  2 oz, and 6 oz snack size packs! Perfect for all your snacking needs! I have a snack pack in my desk drawer, gym bag, and purse at all times for those snacking emergencies! I am so happy to have my Somersaults on hand so I dont end up with a junky protein bar or WORSE when Im hungry and on the run. Be sure to check out & Sign Up for Recurring Delivery and SAVE 10% & Get a FREE Gift! 


For More Information, Visit:
Somersaults on the web
Somersaults on Facebook
Somersaults on Twitter

 I received a sample of this product to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest review. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. I can not be held responsible for user errors in entering this contest, shipping errors, postage errors, damage in transit, or undelivered prizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment