Thursday, November 21, 2013

Leslie Sansone: Walk to the Hits Radio Remixes

Leslie Sansone: Walk to the HITS Radio Remixes
Leslie Sansone, 2013

Leslie leads this 3 mile, 46 minute walk with a group of walkers in a bright set. You wont need any equipment for this workout.

After a warmup, Leslie & crew perform her go-to walking moves - kicks, march, knee ups, side step & variations of all of these: cardio lunges, hip twists, ham curls, & travelling side steps. The middle portion of the workout features 4 HiiT segments (about 8 min), featuring the same song & exercise. Concludes with core work & a stretch.

This is an intermediate workout that is easy to modify up or down to suit your needs. Songs include: Everybody Talks, I Like to Move It Move It, and other popular current songs. Great, feel good workout. I received this dvd to review.


For More Information, Visit:
The Anchor Bay Website
Anchor Bay on Twitter
Anchor Bay on Facebook
Anchor Bay on YouTube
I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment