Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Allied Shirt: Holiday Shopping Made Easy & CUSTOMIZED!

I LOVE a good party and I love me some theme parties! Nothing screams celebration like a customized shirt or SHIRTS. Allied Shirts is THE place to find & create fabulously trendy & fabulously easy to customize Shirts. Perfect gift for those upcoming holiday family photos and the perfect Christmas gift for everyone on your shopping list. I know I would love to receive a personalized shirt made just for me. Keep reading for a full low down of my go-to shirt company: Allied Shirts. And dont forget FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS!!!

Here are the shirts I created for DH's birthday. One for him, one for me- so yes I also get something, lucky me! I hope to get our Christmas photos in this. We have a Christmas photo tradition,in front of a tree. Making a shirt for every member of your family would be perfect for your photo or Christmas card. What do you think?


Allied Shirts make designing your own shirt quick & easy. I did BOTH of the shirts above in about 15 minutes. The website is very easy to use and makes designing your own shirt dummy proof. You choose your font, you choose your art (I chose the heart above for example), you choose the color of your font, art, & T-shirt, you choose the style of shirt, and the size. Seriously click the mouse & see it on the screen and you know what you get will be exactly how you see it on the screen. 

I love that you can choose your shirt type. I really dont care for the fit of mens tees on me so I was  happy to see that Allied Shirts offered girly shirts & ladies shirts in addition to sweaters, hoodies, unisex and more.

Another reason I love Allied Shirts is because they are affiliates with some of my favorite trusted companies BuildASign.com and Printcopia. BuildASign is my go-to company for customized banners & signs and I use them for all my party and sign needs. No party is complete without a fun party banner.  

Printcopia is a one stop shop for all of your canvas print needs. They make it easy to create one of a kind beautiful canvas prints!

For More Information, Visit: 
Allied Shirts on the web
Allied Shirts on Facebook
Allied Shirts on Twitter
Printcopia on the web
BuildASign.com on the web

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.  Please see my disclosures page for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment