Monday, November 18, 2013

lingeshoes: Colorful Traditional Ballet Shoes For EVERYDAY Wear!

I am very excited to tell you all about lingeshoes. These SUPER comfy and SUPER stylish ballet shoes are for more than just ballet. I wear them for my ballet, pilates, & barre workouts and I wear them out & about. They are super cute with jeans and are comfy & lightweight. They also look great with business casual styles, I wear mine to work often. They are available in tons of awesome colors and you wont believe how comfy they are! They are made of leather and your feet will thank you for wearing them. Add lingeshoes to your Christmas wish list this year. Perfect stocking stuffer, perfect gift for every lady in your life, perfect gift for yourself!
lingeshoes has created a comfortable, high quality, brightly colored ballet shoe for every occasion- day & night, exercise & casual - these are a multi purpose shoe at its best. lingeshoes brings the beautiful line of the traditional ballet slipper to an everyday shoe so every woman can look and feel their stylish best!

Linge means, "the line presented by the dancer's body" in italian ballet.  By combining the classic line of the traditional ballet slipper with bright, stylish colors; lingeshoes are the perfect staple ballet flat for every woman's wardrobe. I have already gotten a TON of use out of mine. I am hoping Santa brings me another pair (turquoise please) in my stocking this year!

lingeshoes are elegant, comfortable and stylish ballet flats that are perfect for any situation; for a night out on the town to spice up your favorite little black dress; keep a pair in the office to change into; throw a pair into your carry-on for long flights;  add a pair to your purse to change into after a long night out in high heels. lingeshoes can be worn anytime and taken everywhere.  They are the perfect addition to every woman's wardrobe. 

For More Information, Visit:
lingeshoes on the web
lingeshoes on Facebook
lingeshoes on Twitter


 I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details.

1 comment:

  1. Wow very awesome shoes i like pink and blue colors
    where i can get this shoes .
    thanks for your ideas



    Ballet fitness classes | Getting fit using ballet

    ReplyDelete