Friday, November 29, 2013

REVIEW: Element Targeted Toning Pilates for Beginners

Element: Targeted Toning Pilates for Beginners
Elizabeth Ordway, 2013

This dvd contains three 20 minute routines. You will not need any equipment for these workouts. The workouts are done in voiceover, with Elizabeth working out alone in front of the Pacific Ocean with beautiful greenery surrounding her. 

Long Lean Waistline (23 min): Exercises include: crunch variations, toe taps, bicycle, single leg stretch, and crisscross leg extensions.

Lower Body Lift & Sculpt (21 min): Exercises include: side lying leg circles, kicks and raises. Clam series, inner thigh grasshopper, donkey kick series, and bird dog.

Total Body (21 min): Exercises include: unique arm extension series, hundred, frog leg extensions, single leg bicycle, supine leg cirlces, single leg stretch, swan, saw, and stretches.

These are high beginner or low intermediate routines. Easy to string together for a longer workout. I like Elizabeth & she is obviously knowledgeable about pilates and provides excellent instruction. This is a unique routine that I can def see reaching for again soon. I received this dvd to review.



For More Information, Visit:
The Anchor Bay Website 
Anchor Bay on Twitter 

For More Information, Visit: I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment