Monday, December 2, 2013

Crunchies Natural Snacks - Delicious Freeze Dried Veggie Snacks!


When presented with the opportunity to review Crunchies Freeze Dried snacks I was curious how they would taste since I dont have a lot of experience with freeze dried veggies. Well let me tell you - RUN, DONT WALK TO A STORE NEAR YOU AND GET SOME CRUNCHIES. They FAR exceeded my expectations. Healthy, delicious, convenient vegies freeze dried and perfect for an anytime snack. Replace those chips & crackers with natures savory snack. The first shelf stable veggieI have had the opportunity to try and I am SO excited that I can now keep vegetables in my desk drawer at work! Available at Sprouts, Wegwams, GNC and more- check out their online store locator here. Keep reading to learn more!

Veggie Crunchies: The only thing taken out of the veggies through Crunchies’ patented freeze-drying process is water. There are NO additives and there are NO preservatives. That means no added sugar, no oil, no sulphur. They’re wheat-free, gluten-free, and GMO-free! They are super  rich in fiber and nutrients. They are PACKED FULL OF flavor and provide a satisfying crunch that both kids and adults love. Even my picky DH loved them. I had the opportunity to try their BBQ Roasted Veggies and their Buttered Sweet Corn and both are amazing. I will definitely be buying these again and I can not wait to try their other varieties. 

I cannot wait to try the fruit Crunchies! With fabulous varieties like blueberries, cinnamon apple, mango, mixed fruit, pineapple, raspberry, strawberries & strawberry banana - you will find one that is just right for your family. Eat them right out of the bag, add to cereal, oatmeal, baking, yogurt, smoothies and more. The options are limitless!

The ingredient list for Crunchies is impressive and they are 100% natural. In One 2.25 oz bag of Buttered Corn contains 2 servings and each serving has only 130 calories and 2.5 grams of fat! The Roasted Veggies 2.25 oz bag contains 2 servings, each with only 100 calories and ONE gram of fat! Go ahead & eat the whole bag- no guilt there! Great to get your veggies in on the go. I am so excited that I can now pack my veggies and not have to worry about refrigeration! Eat healthy anywhere with Crunchies.

 For More Information, Visit:
Crunchies  on the web
Crunchies  on Facebook
Crunchies  on Twitter
Crunchies  on Pinterest
Crunchies on YouTube
For More Information, Visit: I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment