We all know soy is healthy and a great source of protein. The fabulous Eat Smart, Nogii, and Now Energy Bars that I had the pleasure of reviewing are not just a healthy source of protein- they are delicious and super filling! Perfect for a meal on the go for those busy afternoons or great for a post-workout meal or snack. The bars each had a different taste & texture & I loved them all! I am so happy to have had the opportunity to try these fab bars and will certainly be buying more in the future. Sometimes a quick bar is the best lunch option for me, when my job gets hectic. Great taste & great nutrition.
Want to win this awesome giveaway? Enter below to win the following:
- Eat-Smart Bar
- Nogii Nutrition Bar
- Now Energy Bar
- “Powered by Soy Protein” Traveler Exercise Kit. My kit contained a pedometer, jumprope, & a hand grip strengthener all in an awesome zipper pouch.
Key Benefits about Soy Protein that I LOVE:
• Soy protein is a high‐quality, plant‐based protein derived from soybeans
• Soy protein preserves lean body mass, promotes fat loss, and boosts satiety during weight loss
• A blend of proteins – soy, whey and casein, prolongs muscle building after exercise and increases recovery compared to whey alone
• Soy protein promotes muscle growth and development
• Soy protein is equivalent to whey protein for building muscle when consumed as part of a resistance training program
• Soy protein has the ability to displace fat and sugar calories
Here is a sneak peek of the awesome jumprope & pedometer that is in the Soy Protein Travel Exercise Kit.
Want to win this awesome prize pack: Enter here via Rafflecopter:
#win @fitnessforus #giveaway Soy Protein Bars & Exercise Equipment http://lindseylu8.blogspot.com/2013/11/soy-protein-giveaway-travel-exercise.html