Monday, December 16, 2013

Lugz Shoes- 40% Off Sitewide & FREE Shipping (over $50)!!!!

Lugz  shoes are great quality and fit wonderfully. Lugz are are a favorite of my husbands, and a favorite of mine. They offer a large line of quality work boots, casual shoes, sneakers, and more! Lugz has a huge following including hip hop stars, mixed martial arts fighters, Orange County Choppers, boxers and many more. If you have worn Lugz - you know why their following is so vast  -unique styles, comfortable fit, and great value. I love the bright colors and up to date styles. I was lucky enough to review a pair of Lugs from their Womens New Arrivals. 

The line o Lugz women shoes & boots is pretty big- so many unique styles to choose from, it was hard to choose just one. Good news is, I can order more online. The Laurel Spark Moccason is SO comfy & warm, its like wearing slippers that are super stylish and super trendy. I wore mine to work and got SO many compliments. They are available in a variety of colors, from blue to gold to silver and more. I chose silver & I LOVE them! They are very versatile and look great with jeans or with dress pants or a skirt. I know I will get a ton of use out of these comfy classics. 


They are soft and lightweight with a super soft & warm interior- perfect for those cold winter days. The exterior features a suede upper and a decorative bow at the vamp, side lacing details, you will love the faux fur lining, and the rubber traction outsole will help keep you from slipping. Lugz also offers a line of: Mens shoes, Womens shoes, Kids shoesWork Boots & Shoes, and they have an awsome Shoe sale section! Best yet -score 40% off sitewide -ends tomorrow so hurry! And it gets better use code 40ship to score free shipping on orders over $50. 
The Lugz website makes shoe shopping super easy and absolutely pain free! Shop by color, material, size, width, sale, key word and more. Whatever you are looking for- you are sure to find it with ease. My order came well packaged with care as not to get damaged in transit and my order came fast! Nothing beats getting your order quickly when you know you dont want to wait! And their website is 100% protected with SSL Encryption- shop easy, shop safe on the Lugz website!
For More Information, Visit: 
Lugz   on the Web
 Like Lugz on Facebook 
Follow on Lugz Twitter 
Sign up for the Lugz E-Newsletter


I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment