Friday, December 13, 2013

Polar Fitness Trainers & Heart Rate Monitors: THE Gift for the Fitness Lover on Your List!



We all know and LOVE Polar, after all they are THE leader in heart rate monitoring and fitness assessment technologies. For obvious reasons- their products work, they are a long standing trusted company with new & innovative products that make my workouts more meaningful. I can push myself harder each day knowing my calorie count, distance travelled, fat burned, and more! Polar has some HOT new must haves for every fitness lover on your list this season. And hey- feel free to send this post over to "Santa" this year to ensure you get what you want! 

One of their HOT new items is the Polar Loop
The  first waterproof and heart rate compatible activity tracker. As usual, Polar is in the front lines of innovative new must have fitness gear! Features I love: First waterproof and heart rate compatible activity tracker on the market. Displays daily activity, calories burned, steps taken, time of day. Activity Guide helps you stay active all day long. Activity Benefit gives feedback about your daily, weekly and monthly activity. Free guidance with the Polar Flow app and Polar Flow web service. Compatible with Polar H6 and H7 Bluetooth Smart heart rate sensors. Perfect for a rainy run or for those every popular mud type runs! Sleek design wont catch on things and waterproof technology! 

First on my list: Polar RC3 GPS
Essential features in one compact package. Tracks your route, speed and distance using built-in GPS. Shows GPS based altitude during and after training. Training Benefit gives you instant feedback after your session. Running Index scores your performance. Improves performance with endurance training programs, downloadable for free from polarpersonaltrainer.com. Available in black or orange! This is a MUST HAVE for all fitness enthusiasts this holiday season. I absolutely love that I can use this as a training tool for my running. I am new to running and this is a MUST HAVE tool for everyone that wants to accurately gauge their progress. It allows me to push myself further each day. It is super easy to program and I love that I can track everything online with Polar at NO additional cost (unlike other programs out there). Compatible with Polar running and cycling sensors. Displays heart rate, distance, and time right on the face. You can easily track your route, progress, and more! Score big points this holiday season and grab one of these for the fitness lover on your list. 

Fab & Functional: Polar FT7
The FT7 is perfect for those who want to know if they’re improving their fitness or burning fat. The display clearly shows heart rate & fitness progress. I love the super cute accents around the face and this model comes in a variety of awesome colors: orange, black & red, and gray. The EnergyPointer tells you if the main effect of your training is fitness improvement or fat burning. Displays calories burned. Comes with comfortable fabric transmitter and coded heart rate transmission to avoid cross-talk. Lets you know exactly how many calories you’ve burned.. Gives you clear guidance on how to get into shape faster. Helps you find the perfect balance between rest and training. Link it up online to see how you are doing in even more detail. 


Which model is right for you? Learn more on the Polar website. They have a ton of fabulous training tools & heart rate monitors. You are sure to find exactly what will help motivate you and push you on your next workout! I dont know how I lived for this long without one. I am really pushing myself harder & further. Polar is a must have piece of fitness equipment that I know you will LOVE & use for years to come. 



For More Information, Visit: 

Polar on the web
Polar on Facebook
Polar on Twitter
Polar on YouTube
Polar on Instagram

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment