Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Review: Element Barre Conditioning

Sadie Lincoln, 2013

This dvd contains two 30 min routines. Sadie works out alone in front of the Pacific Ocean surrounded by lots of nice greenery. You will need a chair or barre for this workout. The dvd is done in voiceover.

Burn & Firm: After a warmup exercises include: pliet shifts, pliet pulse, pliet calf raise, standing pretzel series, elbow to knee pull down, closed stance pliet series, sumo squats, squat pulses, and a stretch.

Lengthen & Strengthen: After a warmup, exercises include: lunge pulses, lunge glute raise, crescent with cat cow, carousel, table top series, side lying leg series, bridge, supine leg & core work, cat cow, planks, and a stretch.

I rate this an intermediate routine that is easy to modify up or down. Sadie provides excellent instruction & is obviously very knowledgeable and experienced. I received this dvd to review. 

For More Information, Visit:
The Anchor Bay Website 
Anchor Bay on Twitter 
on Amazon 

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment