Thursday, December 19, 2013

Cyndi Bands: Stylish & Functional Hair Elastics for your Holiday Gift Giving!


I am pleased to introduce to you my new favorite hair ties! I love that Cyndi Bands are gentle on hair. They are so much gentler on my hair than the bands I was previously using. They come in a huge variety of colors and even better they come in cute holiday packs & holiday singles!! Perfect for gift giving this year, great stocking stuffers, great gift for all the women in your life. These bands are great for working out because they stay put, even during a long jog, or a heart pumping cardio fest. Add Cyndi Bands to your Christmas list!


Cyndi Bands are an important part of a healthy hair routine because they are made from a soft elastic that will not snag or damage your hair. Give your hair a break from your everyday shampoo and blow dry routine and instead put your hair up with a Cyndi Bands hair tie. Want some ideas? Check out their Pinterest page for ideas on ponytailsbraids and up dos. They have some super cute ideas to easily dress up that ponytail! I don't have to worry about my hair being damaged or dealing with any breakage issues when wearing my hair up

All Cyndi Bands. All Cyndi Bands are cut and hand tied in our warehouse in Marina del Rey. Made in the USA. All Cyndi Bands hair ties and headbands are manufactured in their Los Angeles location. The fabric is purchased from local vendors who import the fabric.


Cyndi Bands do not leave a big dent in your hair like other bands can do. There is nothing worse than spending a lot of time straightening your hair, putting it up for just a second and then realizing you have a crease in your hair from your ponytail. Luckily, Cyndi Bands are hair ties that will not leave a crease in your hair like traditional hair ties. Cyndi Bands even offer Personalized Cyndi Bands. They can print your logo or custom message on our hair ties or headbands. See their custom print page for more information. 

For More Information, Visit:
Cyndi Bands on the web
Cyndi Bands on Facebook
Cyndi Bands on Twitter
Cyndi Bands on Pinterest
Cyndi Bands on Instagram

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment