Friday, January 24, 2014

Acacia Presents: Power Boxing with Marlen Esparza

Power Boxing with Marlen Esparza
Marlen Esparza, 2013

Marlen leads this 56 min boxing workout in a gym set with 2 backgrounders, one providing beginner modifications. You will not need any equipment for this workout. The dvd also contains a boxing 101 tutorial and a bonus box out.

The warmup includes punches, crunch variations, supermans, plank, plank pushups, squat variations, & lunge variations. Exercises include: fast lunges, punch combos using both lead hands, punch combos adding slips & steps, lower body squats & lunges, and then Marlen combines the moves into one fun routine before a shake out & stretch. The bonus box out

I rate this an intermediate routine. I enjoyed the combos that were fun but not hard to follow. Marlen provides excellent cuing & doesnt waste any time. I enjoyed the routine & her expertise. I received this dvd to review.



For More Information, Visit:
Acacia on Facebook

For More Information, Visit: I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment