Thursday, January 23, 2014

New from Tofurky: Pockets, Quiche, & Pot Pies (LOVE!)


We have all heard of Tofurky, but have you had the pleasure to try it? Tofurky goes beyond the traditional Tofurky holiday feasts, that you think of- they now have a full line of pockets, pot pie, and even quiche! I had the pleasure of reviewing their new products and I am in love! Go beyond meatless Monday with Tofurky! I brought a pocket to work for lunch every day last week and they were all delicious, low fat, made with whole grain, no preservatives, no MSG & no artificial flavors, and of course meat free! Best yet- they use only organic soybeans! Keep reading to learn more about these kosher, vegan treats! Score some Tofurky Coupons here.


For almost 30 years the folks at Turtle Foods have been making delicious, nutritious, convenient vegetarian meals that are affordable and delicious! Their company is located in Hood River, Oregon and they do their best to have a minimal impact on the environment. Their products are made in small batches & use only the finest organic ingredients. Turtle Foods is a family owned & operated company! 

 I had the pleasure of trying all three of the new Tofurky Pockets- and I really loved all of them. First the crust is made of whole grains- YAY! Next they are meat free, taste amazing, are filling and are a generous portion. I paired mine with a side salad for a full meal. The pockets are available in Turk;y Broccoli Cheddar, Pepperoni Pizza, and BBQ Chik'N - all very unique from each other and all amazing! I do eat meat, and honestly could not tell these were meat free. The BBQ Chik'N are AMAZING! Seriously good. I will definitely be buying more of these.


Also new from Tofurky is their Chik'N Pot Pie and Sausage & Veggie Quiche. Both were amazing. The crust on the Pot Pie was flaky and light and just what you would expect from a pot pie the center is creamy and filled with chunks of veggies and chik'n. I really enjoyed this & even shared with DH - shhh dont tell him its meat free- he didnt notice! The Quiche was a real treat for breakfast, DH & I shared this as it is a rather large portion. It tastes home made, light & flaky crust with lots of cheesy, gooey eggy goodness. Perfect for breakfast or dinner! I give the new Tofurky products 2 thumbs WAY up! Find them at a store near you with the Tofurky store locator. The are available at your local Trader Joes, Sprouts, Whole Foods, Sunny Farms, and many other fine establishments.  


For More Information, Visit: 
Tofurky on the Web
Tofurky on Facebook
Tofurky on Twitter
Tofurky on Pinterest

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment